Point Flottant is looking for a mid / senior Houdini Artist to join for the next couple of months.
You'll help us create abstract simulations and procedural setups on different exciting projects.
You'll have to :
- Setup and create abstract fluid simulations, while keeping control on the art direction
- Create colorful and abstract volume simulations
- Be comfortable with soft body and rigid simulations
- Export alembic caches with custom attributes to be use in Arnold in others DCC
- Explore knitting and clothes simulations
- Use the Deadline or Grid Market plugin to simulate and render the various effects
- Knowledge of HtoA or Redshift would be a plus
We'll provide all the tools needed in our studio in Paris.