Point Flottant is looking for a talented 3D modeling and surfacing artist to join us in the coming months.
For the modeling, you'll have to be comfortable with the following tasks :
- Creation of various 3D models (that can be hard surface or organic)
- Clean quad-based modeling suitable for 3D animation purposes
- Familiar with retopoly and various LODs workflows
- UVW Unwrapping
For the surfacing :
- Creation of textures according to visual references using a texture authoring software (Substance Painter, Substance Designer, or others)
- Creation of stylized textures (hand painted 2D styles)
- Creation of procedural or textures based shaders compatible with Arnold
- Knowledge of OCIO and ACES workflows
We're looking for freelancers, but a full-time position can be envisaged depending on your profile.